This is a selected portfolio to give a flavour of the work I do, and does not include every client or job.
Magazines and publishers
- 2018-present: The Travel Writer’s Field Guide. Sub-editing and proofreading.
- 2015-present: The Great Outdoors (TGO) magazine. Online Editor (2017-present) and regular feature writer. I also provide editorial support for the print magazine, including copywriting, sub-editing, and many other tasks.
- 2015-present: Sidetracked magazine. Sub-editing and editorial support. I’ve worked extensively on every print journal since Volume 4.
- 2017-2018: Wanderlust magazine. Sub-editing and proofreading.
- 2014-present: John D. Burns. Editorial support, consulting and proofreading. Projects:
- The Last Hillwalker (TGO Outdoor Book of the Year 2017 shortlisted)
- 2014-present: Keith Foskett. Editorial support, consulting and proofreading. Projects:
- 2015-present: Mark Horrell. Editorial support, consulting and proofreading. Projects:
- Chimborazo from Sea to Summit (title TBC)
- The Everest Politics Show
- Seven Steps from Snowdon to Everest
- The Chomolungma Diaries: Climbing Mount Everest with a commercial expedition
- Thieves, Liars and Mountaineers: On the 8,000m peak circus in Pakistan
- The Ascent of Manaslu: Climbing the world’s eighth highest mountain
- 2018: Richard Sidgwick. Editorial support, manuscript critique and copy-editing for Clanship to Capitalism.
- 2016: Ellis J Stewart. Editorial support and consulting for Everest: It’s Not About the Summit.
- 2016: The Minimalists. Proofreading for Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life.
- 2015-present: Rick Haynes. Editorial support and consulting. Projects:
- 2014-2017: Gordon Bickerstaff. Structural critique and editorial support. Projects:
- 2014-2017: Lynda Wilcox. Structural critique and editorial support. Projects: