The Cape Wrath Trail is one of the UK’s toughest long-distance trails, covering roughly 240 challenging (and often pathless) miles from Fort William to Cape Wrath.
- How to Walk the Cape Wrath Trail – practical tips on planning a thru-hike
- Naeboots on the Cape Wrath Trail – the story of my first lightweight trail, along with how I got my trail name
My 2019 winter CWT thru-hike attempt
- Planning: seeking silence in the Scottish Highlands
- Planning: the winter Cape Wrath Trail gear list
- Planning: why go offline on the Cape Wrath Trail – and how?
- Planning: the resupply plan