This is a selected portfolio to give a flavour of the work I do, and does not include every client or job.
- 2015-present: The Great Outdoors (TGO) magazine. Interim Editor (June 2019). Online Editor (2017-present) and regular feature writer. I also provide editorial support for the print magazine, including feature writing, copywriting, sub-editing, and many other tasks.
- 2015-present: Sidetracked magazine. Sub-editing and editorial support. I’ve worked extensively on every print journal since Volume 4, and regularly edit web content.
- 2017-2018: Wanderlust magazine. Sub-editing and proofreading.
- 2018: The Travel Writer’s Field Guide. Editorial support, copywriting, sub-editing and proofreading.
- 2014-present: John D. Burns. Structural critique, editorial support, consulting and proofreading. Projects:
- 2014-present: Keith Foskett. Structural critique, editorial support, consulting and proofreading. Projects:
- 2015-present: Mark Horrell. Structural critique, editorial support, consulting and proofreading. Projects:
- Feet and Wheels to Chimborazo
- The Everest Politics Show
- Seven Steps from Snowdon to Everest
- The Chomolungma Diaries: Climbing Mount Everest with a commercial expedition
- Thieves, Liars and Mountaineers: On the 8,000m peak circus in Pakistan
- The Ascent of Manaslu: Climbing the world’s eighth highest mountain
- 2018: Richard Sidgwick. Editorial support, manuscript critique and copy-editing for Clanship to Capitalism.
- 2016: Ellis J Stewart. Editorial support and consulting for Everest: It’s Not About the Summit.
- 2016: The Minimalists. Proofreading for Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life.
- 2015-present: Rick Haynes. Structural critique, editorial support and consulting. Projects:
- 2014-2017: Gordon Bickerstaff. Structural critique and editorial support. Projects:
- 2014-2017: Lynda Wilcox. Structural critique and editorial support. Projects: