My mission is to tell the stories that matter – tales of wilderness, nature, and adventure. I am a professional writer and editor with years of experience in the outdoor industry (and I hike a fair bit too). If you’re looking to write an outdoor book, or if you work with an adventure magazine and need an expert pair of eyes, I can help.
Keen to know what I’m up to right now? Find out here.
- The winter Cape Wrath Trail resupply plan
- Sidetracked Volume 14 is now available to pre-order →
- What I’ve been reading this week, 1 February 2019
- Why go offline on the Cape Wrath Trail – and how?
- The winter Cape Wrath Trail gear list
- Smartphone photography for outdoor writers
- Skills guide: Modernise your mountain navigation
- Staying safe in early-winter mountain conditions
- The Alder Trail
- Keeping the smartphone in its place with iOS 12’s Screen Time feature