My work is all about the stories that matter: wildness, adventure, the environment, and our place in the world. My writing has been published internationally in many magazines and books, and as an editorial professional I work with a wide range of authors, publishers, and copywriters. I am also a widely published outdoor and adventure photographer.
Latest blog posts
- The Farthest Shore / Alex Roddie Author Interview – Cape Wrath Trail Guide →
- Getting over the bump of the year – and looking ahead to 2022 →
- The Farthest Shore is out: a look back at the book launch event at the Highland Bookshop, Fort William
- Twenty years as a writer: a first look at The Farthest Shore
- An extract from The Farthest Shore →
Some of my best online writing
Still scrolling? Why not take a look at my index of outdoor writing?