I am an award-winning professional writer and editor with years of experience in the outdoor industry (and I hike a fair bit too). If you’re looking to write an outdoor book, or if you work with an adventure magazine and need a trained pair of eyes, I can help.
Latest blog posts
- Field notes: Back to Basics in Torridon
- What I’ve been reading this week, 23 May 2020
- Review: Therm-a-Rest Vela 20F two-person quilt →
- What I’ve been reading this week, 16 May 2020
- One Minute Mountain: Cross Fell →
- The Value of Things: A Path to Self-Expression. New feature for On Landscape →
- The voices of birds: a greening of lockdown
- A Walk in the Woods – hiking Norway’s Jotunheimstien
- New Sidetracked feature: The Meaning of Adventure →
- Wild perspectives: a twilight nature encounter at Snipe Dales
Some of my best online writing
Still scrolling? Why not take a look at my index of outdoor writing?