My mission is to tell the stories that matter – tales of wilderness, nature, and adventure. I am a professional writer and editor with years of experience in the outdoor industry (and I hike a fair bit too). If you’re looking to write an outdoor book, or if you work with an adventure magazine and need an expert pair of eyes, I can help.
- What I’ve been reading this week, 19 April 2019
- Haute Route Pyrenees 2019: background and gear
- What I’ve been reading this week, 12 April 2019
- What I’ve been reading this week, 5 April 2019
- A personal case study: one website or two for your freelance business?
- Electronics for lightweight and ultralight backpacking
- The Decaying Alps: climate change and glacial retreat in the Playground of Europe
- Smartphone photography for outdoor writers
- Skills guide: Modernise your mountain navigation
- Staying safe in early-winter mountain conditions