Updated 25 January 2020
I am currently working on the following projects:
- The Farthest Shore, my first non-fiction book. After experimenting with a 06.00 writing slot, which didn’t work, my writing time each day is now 17.00-19.00. Much better!
- A secret book project with a new publishing client. If I told you any more, I’d have to kill you…
- The structural edit of Wild Winter by John D. Burns (with Vertebrate Publishing).
- Sidetracked magazine Vol. 17.
- A few outdoor features for TGO magazine and UKHillwalking.
Reading for pleasure
- How to Do Nothing by Jenny Odell
- Next up: Walden by Henry David Thoreau and Wilding by Isabella Tree
- Recently finished: Irreplaceable: The Fight to Save Our Wild Places by Julian Hoffman