Updated 17 October 2019
- Today I signed a book deal with Vertebrate Publishing, who will publish my first non-fiction book, The Farthest Shore. I’m thrilled!
- I’ve begun the structural edits for two manuscripts by outdoor writer Graeme Harvey. I’m delighted to have Graeme on board as a Pinnacle Editorial client.
- I have worked my last day as Online Editor of TGO! Here’s why I decided to step down.
- Did you know that my writing won a major award?
- The Big Rounds by David Lintern
- Recently finished: Another Peak by Alex Staniforth
- Next up: Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell