Updated 1 April 2020
I am currently working on the following projects:
- The Farthest Shore, my first non-fiction book.
- A secret book project with a new publishing client. I hope to complete the bulk of the work this month.
- The line edit of a book by Mark Horrell.
- The structural edit of Wild Winter by John D. Burns (with Vertebrate Publishing).
- A few outdoor features for TGO magazine and UKHillwalking.
Reading for pleasure
- Greenery: Journeys in Springtime by Tim Dee and Red Dwarf: Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers by Grant Naylor
- Next up: Walden by Henry David Thoreau and Wilding by Isabella Tree