Updated 3 June 2020
I am currently working on the following projects:
- The Farthest Shore, my first non-fiction book. I’m a little behind on the word count, but I’m getting there.
- A secret book project with a new publishing client. I’m currently up to my eyeballs with captions, over/undermatter, pull quotes, and proofreading.
- Various features for TGO magazine, UKHillwalking, and On Landscape.
- The structural edit of Wild Winter by John D. Burns (with Vertebrate Publishing).
- A new manuscript by Graeme Harvey.
Reading for pleasure
- The Unremembered Places by Patrick Baker.