Updated 5 December 2019
- This month will mainly be a writing month.
- I am writing the first draft of The Farthest Shore, my first non-fiction book.
- I’ve just submitted two magazine features, and have plenty more to be getting on with.
- I’ve received the second draft of a book by Graeme Harvey, ready for line editing, and will be making a start on it soon.
- I’ve almost finished planning my 2020 TGO Challenge.
- I’ve just declared myself fully booked until well into next summer.
- Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell
- Recently finished: Rebirding: Restoring Britain’s Birds by Benedict Macdonald and Findings by Kathleen Jamie
- Next up: Irreplaceable: The Fight to Save Our Wild Places by Julian Hoffman