The Cape Wrath Trail is one of the UK’s toughest long-distance trails, covering roughly 240 challenging (and often pathless) miles from Fort William to Cape Wrath.
The draw of the Cape Wrath Trail – in conversation with a few aspirant 2019 CWTers
- The Great Outdoors guide to planning a winter Cape Wrath Trail
- How to Walk the Cape Wrath Trail
- Naeboots on the Cape Wrath Trail
My 2019 winter CWT
- Digital feature: The End of Winter
- Three lessons I learned by going offline for a month on the CWT
- Photo gallery: the end of winter
- The Cape Wrath Trail(ish) in winter(ish): a very brief account
- Planning: seeking silence in the Scottish Highlands
- Planning: the winter Cape Wrath Trail gear list
- Planning: why go offline on the Cape Wrath Trail – and how?
- Planning: the resupply plan
My 2015 summer CWT