The Cape Wrath Trail
The Cape Wrath Trail is one of the UK's toughest long-distance trails, covering roughly 240 challenging (and often pathless) miles from Fort William to Cape Wrath.
- The draw of the Cape Wrath Trail – in conversation with a few aspirant 2019 CWTers
- The Great Outdoors guide to planning a winter Cape Wrath Trail – my two-part online guide for TGO magazine
- How to Walk the Cape Wrath Trail – practical tips on planning a hike
- Naeboots on the Cape Wrath Trail – the story of my first lightweight trail, along with how I got my trail name
My 2019 winter CWT
- Digital feature: The End of Winter
- Three lessons I learned by going offline for a month on the CWT
- Photo gallery: the end of winter
- The Cape Wrath Trail(ish) in winter(ish): a very brief account
- Planning: seeking silence in the Scottish Highlands
- Planning: the winter Cape Wrath Trail gear list
- Planning: why go offline on the Cape Wrath Trail – and how?
- Planning: the resupply plan