This month’s online writing for The Great Outdoors
It’s been my first full month as Online Editor for The Great Outdoors, although I spent the first ten days or so in the Alps! Here’s a selection of some of my recent writing for TGO (including one from August to bring it up to a full month).
- Ben Nevis entirely snow-free for first time since 2006
- First-time Páramo user, part one: British summer
- Review: Grivel Ghost ultralight ice axe
- 9 top tips for hiking the Cape Wrath Trail
- 7 reasons why autumn is the best season in the British hills
- A new road to Tibet
- Interview with Carl Bevan: raising money for charity through the mountains
- Review: Black Diamond Alpine FLZ trekking poles
There’s loads more good stuff in the pipeline, including the second part of my Páramo review series, so don’t forget to follow @TGOMagazine on Twitter for updates.
Alex Roddie Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.